www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

Ana Class of 2015 Augusta Preparatory Day School

Monday, March 2, 2015

By now if you've followed F4S's gram or facebook, you recognize this girl.  Her name is Ana.  She is 17 years young, and attends Augusta Prep.   I've been lucky enough to shoot her on several occasions as a spokes model for Fresh 4 Seniors.

Aside from the obvious (a beautiful girl, that amazing hair, and those eyes!), she is charming, witty, a true southern sweetheart, and knows how to rock some fashion!  I am so glad I got to spend time with you this year, Ana!  You are a JOY to be around and I'll miss you next year!!

Well, I'm finally properly introducing her here by sharing some of my favorite images from her Senior Session.  We shot these on two different days {the weather wasn't cooperating} at her family's beautiful home in Augusta.  Set among old oaks, a luscious garden and charming water feature with fountain, we pretended it wasn't too hot and shot away!










 




 


I like this next one of Gracie, Ana's cat.  If you look closely, you can
see Ana's reflection in the window.  







Congratulations Ana!!
Can't wait to see what big
things you do in the future!
You deserve the best!  Remember that!  

Lisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger