www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

Meet Mary Will

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

This cold weather has me longing for summertime!  Seems like as soon as it's colder for more than a week, I'm ready for heat!  

These images from Mary Will's sesh back in July give me all sorts of feels for sweet summertime.  While I sit here bundled in flannel, I can't help but dream about warm sunshine, palms, flip flops, sitting outside for lunch, soft breezes & listening to a symphony of frogs late in the evening.  Ahhhhhh....  

Back to reality.

I had such a good time with MW & her mom!  Her boho style fits perfectly with her free spirit.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect session.  From her flowy topped romper to her roman kicks & cutoffs, to her sundresses, she was perfect! And shout out to Cameron McCormack for fab makeup and hair!

Thanks for choosing me, Mary Will, to take your Senior Portraits!  I think we did a pretty good job & 

May will be here before you know it so slow down & breathe!

Love you!! xoxo


























































































Class of 2016 Academy of Richmond County Augusta, Georgia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger