www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

MEET RUTHIE!

Thursday, January 7, 2016


This absolutely ADORABLE, tiny but fierce, crazy fun Senior
was a blast to shoot! {& yes, she's as smart as she is gorgeous!} 
She was happy the whole time, laughing, & smiling & it was hot enough to be anything but! 
 Especially when you're wearing long sleeves and 
the photographer wants to take "just a few more shots".  

We shot these back in June at her house, which was alright, I guess.

KIDDING...Um, it was perfect!  Huge oaks, magnolias, double staircase,
a true southern home out of the pages of history! 
(for real...it was originally built in 1751 in downtown 
Augusta and later moved to it's current location).  (& yes, I'm behind on blogging, but it's a new year, so there's always....naaah) 

Well, Ruthie!  YOUR HALF WAY THERE, girl!  It will be Spring Break before you know it and then you can really get stoked!  Thanks for letting me shoot your Senior Pics!  I am so happy I got to be a small part of your Senior Year!  heart emoji here! 


These are just a few of my faves!





















  





1 comment:

  1. Well I would have to turn this one into a martyr keeper for life she is really something special

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger