www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

HERE'S Katie... Class of TWENTY 17!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

I had the pleasure of first meeting Katie when she was around 10.  She was a spunky li'l thing as she pretty much schooled me on what was cool (or not) in the world of a 5th grader.  I was taking photos of her and her younger brother and sis and I'll never forget how adorable they all were, but Katie was something else! Only having boys, I was given a glimpse into a little girl's world and it made me think for the first time seriously about what I might be missing.

Meeting up with her all these years later, the spunk was still there,  though a tad more mature, she still loved to have fun above all!  I'm so glad she hadn't changed that much.  Carefree as ever, she has a wicked look in her gorgeous blue eyes at times that makes you stop and remind yourself she's just a senior in high school.  Intelligent, too.  Some people have all the luck, jeez!

We shot her senior pictures out at Sage Valley Country Club.  It was a gorgeous afternoon, a slight breeze and she brought along a partner in crime & friend, as well as her sweet mum & little sis.  We ventured around by golf carts like a posse on a mission, camera equipment and all.  There were so many "picture perfect" spots, my add could hardly cope.   I mean there was Katie, her great style & clothes, her peeps, the location, the weather, and it ALL came together perfectly. And afterwards, there was strawberry freakin' cake.  Did you hear me?  Cake!!  I mean, just perfection!

Here are a few of my favorite's from this fabulous girl's session.  She'll be wearing bulldog red come this Fall, and I couldn't be happier for her.  Katie, thanks for being you,  authentic & amazing you! I can't wait to see what the next 4 years hold for you in Athens.  I know whatever you do, you will do it well, with class, but above all, with a fun-loving spirit & a big heart that will take you far.  Cheers, girl!

hair & makeup by Cameron McCormack

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger