www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

Well, Hello Sara! Class of 2017!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sara is the real deal.  I love that about her.  No false pretenses, just a funny, smart, hardworking, beauty that will be graduating in about 6 weeks.  

It was great meeting Sara at our consultation, discussing what she wanted for her senior session. I knew it would be killer!  Everything she mentioned, from clothing to settings, pumped me up because everything she was wanting was going to be cool!
From her timeless summer denim shorts & red cut out top to her hippie lace dress, bare feet, & messy hair with a flower crown, I just knew.  

We started casually with a simple, no fuss solid sundress that she wore flawlessly with some classic kicks! An understated look that flattered and put the focus on her, the subject of the image ; ).  I loved the texture of the pine needles & putting her in the woods in this outfit.  The green & blue with her doe eyes, just amazing.

Next, we shot at a location with some cool rocks & a small pond.  We had great light that reflected the puffy white clouds in the water behind her & found some tiny wild flowers that were on point with her denim look!  Changing to the dress, for the final shots, was almost too much!  The sky, the light, the naturalness of the setting & her authenticity made it easy to capture the real her. She looked amazing, which translated into a confident vibe which lead to some amazing shots!  I mean it was fabulous!

One of the things I loved about Sara's looks were that in her shots in black and white, I'm not sure you'd be able to tell what year they were taken.  All of the outfits were timeless & classic, just like Sara.  

Sara, I'm so glad I got to know you this year.  Thank you for trusting me to capture the real you as a senior.
You are such a joy and I can't wait to see what you do in this great big ol' world!    Here are a few of my faves from your session!  Good times!

ps.  tell your Mom thanks for being a great assistant 
; ) 

hair & makeup by Cameron McCormack









 

















1 comment:

  1. I wanna play house with cum deep inside of girls search featuring rihanna like you where my heart is black or white and gold adida just for the whole to make you know that is the same temperature as the inside of this woman beautiful virgina weather in cape town this magical in so many ways the words for a place for us to round off a family friend my semen desire i wanna put my sperm into the woman you press the three wise babies need to join en dit by die errol nathan tzaneen and taking

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger