www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

This is Caitlin! Class of Twenty Seventeen :)

Monday, April 17, 2017

It's pretty easy to see how adorable Caitlin is, that's undeniable.  She's funny & sweet, too.  She's not just a pretty little face on a pretty little frame, though.  Oh no, my friends, she's got a brain that measures way beyond the average. She's spent a lot of time flexing those brain muscles and her hard work and perseverance have paid off.  With acceptance from too many top schools to list, Caitlin has chosen to be part of BROWN UNIVERSITY, CLASS OF 2021.  Wow.  Impressive.

I can say I knew her when, though, when she wins the nobel peace prize or discovers a cure for cancer (for real).  Voted "most likely to succeed", she will NOT disappoint.

I've known Caitlin and her family for years, spending our share of hot, summer days watching (us parents watching and our kids playing) tennis matches together and having fun at tournaments all over Georgia making some great memories.  Where did the time go?

I was so excited to shoot Caitlin's senior portraits!  She showed me ahead of time what style of images she liked and they were right up my alley, so to speak. We got to catch up with what we'd been up to lately and just mess around and relax while shooting.  She was completely a natural in front of the camera and
a ton of fun, as well!  The lighting was dreamy and locations perfect for the timeless outfits chosen.  

Caitlin, I'm thrilled your dream has come true! You are a testament as to what hard work & self discipline afford.  I can NOT wait to see what you do in the world.  I know your parents are so proud, as should be, and will miss you next year. There's only a few weeks left of your senior year, so make the most of it!       CHEERS, girl!

Here are a few of my faves from Caitlin's session!

makeup & hair by Cameron McCormack






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger