www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

This is ANNA! Class of 2017!

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Anna is awesome!  She has a sweet spirit & a kind heart.  She's funny, gorgeous, smart, & athletic. I'd say she was dealt a pretty good hand all around.  She spikes a mean ball on the volleyball court and isn't too shabby on the tennis court, either.  

Her session was really fun!  She had some great outfits and ideas for what style shoot she wanted.  We went for urban, as well as nature, and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. 

We started downtown and found some cool spots. Even found one with the number '17' which happened to be the year she would graduate and worked it into the background ; )  The colors of the brick & the metal on the wall blended really well with her top on those, too. And then her eyes.  Her eyes are amazing and looked like they would jump out of the lens at me.  So pretty!

On the 2nd half of the shoot, She wore a blue sleeveless dress I loved and when she pulled the top part of her hair back, I felt a bit of a '60's vibe and it was amazing!  I remember a big blow of wind came out of nowhere but we went with it and got a shot that is one of my all time faves! { I love me some wind shots!}  Her tie died maxi was one of her faves and the playfulness of her in a chair in the water made for some great shots!  She also can rock some serious looks, so there's another win-win for this sweet girl!!  

Anna, I'm so happy I took your senior pictures.  I know next year you are going to have so much fun as a Gamecock!  Congrats on all your hard work!  The University of South Carolina is lucky to have you! 
I hope you make some great memories these last weeks of your senior year & soak in all the feels that graduation brings!  Cheers to the next chapter!!  

Here are a few of my faves from Anna's shoot.

*make up & hair by Cameron McCormack


















2 comments:

  1. The comment may not be politically correct but it is 100% liquid culture some of these girls these photos I want to bang so badly I put myself on Fantasy Island by jerking off and I'm hungry so thanks ladies and let a guy dare to dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat word die familie deel videos of fucking hard working at his craft p****** beautiful netball you know it raining argan oil in your car dreaming about this beautiful without ministry in badkamer cathartes aura

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger