www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

Hello Banks! Graduating Class of 2017!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fierce.  This girl is fierce, and in every way!  Don't let her big blue eyes & tiny frame fool you.  A triple threat athlete, [volleyball, basketball & soccer], she is fearlessly competitive.  She's an honors student at Prep, as well, & loved by everyone!  Strong, focused, & loved, that's Banks!

It was another hot summer day with barely a breeze.
We first went to a field and Bank's wore this really cute white shorts outfit.  I loved it!  It was great against the green of the trees & perfect with her tan, too!  We went on to shoot at a boardwalk on the Savannah and I remember the wind picking up & dark clouds rolling in behind.  Banks had changed and the color of the sky with the denim and plaid shirt colors looked so good, I couldn't have planned it better.  I thought it was going to storm, the changing tent blew into the marsh, but other than that, it was perfect! The white off shoulder top was classic and when she sat on the edge of the boardwalk for one shot, I thought I would die it was so perfect!!

Banks, you are amazing!  I'm so happy for you & am honored I got to shoot your Senior Portraits!  The year is winding down, but I know you are on your way to do great things!  

Here are some of my favorites from her session!

*hair & makeup by Cameron McCormack

























1 comment:

  1. Here's my blog. I have some senior pictures. Also some tween girls.

    https://thenape.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-ultimate-jailbait-teens.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger