www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

Meet Lacy, Class of 2017!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

This pint size girl is full of fun!!  She brought along a close friend (who doubled as my assistant) and seeing them hangout reminded me of those good old high school times when you laugh together over random things like you seldom will again.  "Tears running down your face laughs" with one of your close friends is one of the best memories.  So. Much. Fun.

Despite the powerhouse wind we were battling (which actually helped cool us off), we got some fabulous shots!

We started out downtown at one of my fave spots for urban shots which includes
the Lamar building in the back ground (the penthouse was designed by I M Pei in 1976.  You're welcome :).  We got a surprise visit from Dad and snagged some shots with him and then headed over to the Savannah (river, that is).  We got some killer shots there as well.

Here are just a few of my faves from her session, some in color and some, black & white.

Congratulations Lacy on your Senior Year!  Can you believe you're almost half way through it??  Savor these times, girl.  Do the fun stuff...enjoy the little things!  You'll have to grow up and adult in just a few short years, so make the most of these last months!  No regrets!

(hair & make up by Cameron McCormack)


















 












3 comments:

  1. Do I have permission to download this models pussy I would really be interested but I don't have the rights I would like to download her virginity and her future sexuality is what is going in my lifetime Hall of Fame fantasy Rolodex for girls with feet behind them in the Soul photos it's like instant erection

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing I'd like to say when the first moment hit where you realize your clitoris was the nerve center of your sex movie how many subsequent days were you feeling your clit and climaxing in your teenage bedroom time for a week and now that you're older I can ask you questions like you're not a virgin anymore so how was your first way did you come what do you like best now still a virgin August hard to believe that sweet Lacey is almost 23 now Bonner the wanderings of is she still a virgin am I saying things that are going to get you washed up to she's jail right so now I can come out and say I want you to bang her when she was 17 she was so hot but of course you know I didn't think of asking it when you were a senior but I should have requested that you take a private video of your prom night living in Virginia getting laid in the back of an RV you know that's just soft chill be for born spell fertile twm in 2021 can't believe they probably married with your first kid I was told them that I see up your skirt Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so addicted now to these young girls bodies especially their Fair she and their will it's assumed that dudes are going to like a 15 year old that's why they got to keep them away from us and if they did it at 13 while Rebecca before she it's so true I wouldn't say it's illegal but it's different if you were my age and you had sex with 15 I don't know if that's a good thing but certainly isn't a cry unless we say more like I think it was nature it's just whatever is out there and wants to do whatever go for it

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger