www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

This is Adelaide! Class of 2017!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

When everything meshes just perfectly....

   Adelaide is absolutely adorable and I remember when I first met her, she reminded me of one of the spice girls... I think it was sporty spice, or maybe, posh spice.  I'm not sure. Y'all probably don't even know who I'm talking about so I'll just stop there  ; )
     This shoot reminded me that when fashion, style and setting mesh perfectly with a gorgeous and relaxed senior, amazing images are pretty much a sure thing.{and we got plenty!!}

We started out at Adelaide's house which is picture perfect itself, I must say. Tall, mature trees, full grown gardens with so many different textures, a turquoise infinity pool, and a charming childhood rope swing. It was amazing!  Throw in her two adorable dogs, Samson & Abraham (the mini one), and we were off to a fabulous start!  Then, I remember, it started to thunder as we headed downtown, but the rain never came and so the fabulousness continued!  
     Aside from having a stellar sense of style, Adelaide was a natural in front of the camera & completely relaxed!   plus, her eyes and her freckles are totally  just GOSH!!
  Each outfit was perfect for the location, too. The strapless jumpsuit had the perfect pattern and colors for a sophisticated look among the garden, and then the simple white legging, barefeet, & flowing tank were perfect for a throwback to earlier days on her swing, and also worked well with the pool.
   My favorite, however, was the grey/white short & halter outfit that not only looks amazing but charms beside the white cinder block & bright yellow awning.  This outfit was perfect for a urban location and looked amazing on her! The blue striped palazzo pants (I think that's what you call them) were fab as well, with the perfect white top.  They complimented the red railing/post and silver door brilliantly. 

Here are some of my favorite from her Senior Session!  Congrats Adelaide on your Senior Year!! You're halfway there and I hope you are making some unforgettable memories!  See you soon!

-hair & makeup by Cameron McCormack








   
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger