www.Fresh4Seniors.com

SLIDER

Powered by Blogger.

Hollis is in da house!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

When you first meet Hollis, you think, "gorgeous and fashionably on point!"
{I mean the girl has the best taste and a killer wardrobe!}  But, then you get to know her and quickly you see what a total goofball she is :) {I mean that in the best way!}  Anybody would want to hang with her like all the time!  She is hilarious, smart, self deprecating, and has such a fun loving spirit!  I just love her! :)   Her gorgeous smile and laugh are infectious and you can't help but feel happy around her!

and she looks like a young Catherine Zeta Jones, don't you think?  (if you don't know who that is, google "The Mask of Zoro")  I mean they look soooo much alike!

oh, and most importantly, Hollis has decided to attend the BEST college in the SEC (I may or may not be biased), Auburn University!  I told you she was SMART!

 We had so much fun trying to outrun some dark clouds and possible rain, but we succeeded and got amazing shots!  Hollis, I can't wait to see what fun you stir up in Auburn!  {I wish I was going with you!}  WAR EAGLE!!  #WDE




 


 




 










and I saved the best for last!  Ole!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger